The Moist and yummy banana cake with the sweetness of mashed bananas makes for a perfect dessert or teatime cup cake option. Top the banana cake with banana slices and fresh cream.
- 500g Ripe Banana (Smash it)
- 400g Sugar – 1 ½ cups
- 4 Eggs
- 200g Evaporated Milk
- 400g Maida – 1 ½ cups
- 15g (3 teaspoons) Baking Powder
- 13g (1 tablespoon) Baking Soda
- 250g Olive Oil
- In a mixing bowl, put in the sugar and eggs.
- Mix the sugar and eggs for 5 minutes. with a beater until smooth.
- Prepare the banana, mash it using a fork.
- Add in the milk. followed by the olive oil. Then add in the mashed banana
- Finally, slowly sieve in the Maida, the baking powder and the baking soda. Mix for 3 minutes.
- All the ingredients should be mixed thoroughly.
- Spoon the batter into 4 oblong shape 190x110x40mm foil trays. Preheat the oven and bake it for 40 minutes in 180 degree C.
- Remove from oven and cool,Top the banana cake with banana slices and fresh cream and enjoy your yummy Banana cake..
Recipe Contributed By:
Time Taken: 30 minutes