Okay, tell us what’s more tempting than lazying around in the couch on a Sunday? It’s the Sunday Brunch! Wake up at 10, make a cup of coffee and cook some waffles this Sunday and you’ll know what we mean.
A sweet rupture that makes your day completely dreamy, waffles had been the favorite choice for brunches since ages; whether with strawberries and fresh cream or with chocolate sauce or maple syrup. Waffles never goes wrong! Here’s how to make them:
- All purpose flour: 1/2 cup
- Wheat flour: 1/2 cup
- Sugar: 1tbsp
- Baking powder: 2 teaspoon
- Eggs: 2
- Salt: A pinch of
- Milk: 1/2 cup + more if you need
- Butter: 2-3 tbsp
- Mix all the ingredients together to make a batter.
- Let it stand for 10 minutes
- Pour in a hot waffle iron and cook it golden.
- Serve with whipped cream and strawberries or maple syrup.