Inspired by the Wheat dosa recipe on this website, I decided to try it out at a whim. I’ve added a few more ingredients, so I will give out the entire recipe here. Half way through making the dosa, I was tempted to use some cottage cheese and chopped tomatoes and make it into a paneer wrap. I’ve added chopped onions to the batter since I don’t like the taste of raw onions. You can use it as a filling or use it in the batter as I’ve done. The results were amazing. This can be a hit quick fix dinner or brunch recipe as it took me only fifteen minutes to put it together.
- 1 cup Whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp Red Chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 chopped onion
- 50 gm cottage cheese (paneer)
- 1 chopped tomato
- A pinch of chat masala (optional)
- 1 string of Coriander leaves
- Mix the wheat flour, salt, red chili powder, cumin seeds, and chopped onion into a batter of dosa-like consistency
- In another bowl, mix the chopped tomatoes, crumbled cottage cheese, salt, chopped coriander leaves and chat masala.
- Heat a pan and ladle out some wheat batter and spread it like a dosa
- Cook till both sides are brown.
- Place the ready dosa on a plate, place some cottage cheese mixture on it and roll the dosa into a wrap
- Serve hot with Ketchup
Preparation time: 15 minutes