Do you have an ideal breakfast everyday?! Your breakfast is a meal to wake up the stomach, so see to that it is filled with nutrition. People who skip breakfast think they are doing themselves a favour and assume that this will help them loose weight. Well that’s just not right! This only leads to high blood cholesterol levels, obesity and risk factor for heart disease. So go on and kick start your beautiful day with a nutritious and healthy breakfast!
- Wheat Flour – 3 cups
- Soya/Soy Flour -1/2 tsp(optional)
- 1-2 tbsp jaggery(depends on how much sweet is desired)
- 2 ripe bananas well mashed
- ½ tsp cumin seeds (optional)
- ¼ tsp grated nutmeg
- Salt just a pinch
- Water as required
- In a bowl, first mix the wheat flour and soya flour with jaggery, banana nutmeg and cumin seeds.
- Pour water gently into this and mix slowly to ensure that no lumps are formed.
- Mix well till you reach a consistency that can be easily poured (at the same time not too watery).
- Heat tawa/griddle well.
- Spread the batter gently and evenly on the tawa/girdle.
- Fry well till it is cooked on both sides. Now your banana dosa is ready to serve.
Preparation Time: 15-20 minutes