A little bit of this ‘n a little bit of that tossed and seasoned in a bowl, to make you a quick crunchy salad. Salads are good; they are quick and easy to make, healthy, and serve well as an accompaniment be it with flat Indian breads, rice or even at times savoured as a meal by itself (especially while on the diet plan).
- ½ cup sprouted red oriental beans
- 2 inch raddish finely chopped
- 1 large red onion finely chopped
- 2 thin long cucumbers sliced round
- 1 tsp lemon juice (optional)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- ½ tsp pepper powder
- Salt to taste.
- Lightly steam the beans without losing crispness.
- Toss the steamed beans, raddish, onion, cucumber salt and lemon juice into a dish.
- Mix well and add olive oil and the pepper powder.
- Toss once again and it is ready to serve.
Preparation time: 20 minutes.