Splashed with a spicy flavour this dish is just about the right accompaniment for a meal with rotis and raita. There are not much of ingredients in this recipe but just the blend of masalas gives it a spicy touch. The gravy in this dish is very less as this is a semi dry dish. This dish served with a vegetable pulao is makes it another tasty combination!
- 3-4 tomatoes (grind or use tomato puree)
- 450-500 gm Cauliflower florets
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tsp red chilli powder (if green chilli preferred the same can be used)
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan and add the ginger-garlic paste. Sauté and add the tomato paste. Fry well.
- Then add the turmeric powder, red chilli powder, curry powder, garam masala and salt. Sauté well till the aroma of the masalas emanates a spicy flavour.
- Then add the cauliflower florets and toss it in the masala. Then add water just enough for cooking. If gravy required add sufficient water.
- When done serve the spicy cauliflower as an accompaniment with rotis/naans/phulkas/paranthas…
Preparation Time: 35 minutes