Deviled eggs or eggs mimosa are hard boiled eggs filled with the egg yolks mixed with mayonnaise and mustard. A common party favorite and although served chilled, we like it at room temperature.
Easy to make, next time during those much awaited outdoor parties, settle for these picnic eggs instead of lofty starters. You’ll be loved.
- 12 hard boiled eggs (Boil them for about 12 minutes and let it rest for 5 minutes)
- Mayonnaise or wonder whip: 2 tbsp
- Dijon Mustard: 2 tsp
- Minced shallots: 1 tbsp
- Paprika: 1/2 tsp
- Celery: 2 stalks, chopped fine
- Tabasco: 1/4 tsp
- Salt and pepper
- Half the eggs, take the yolk out and keep aside.
- Place the emptied egg white in a plate.
- In a bowl mix egg yolks with rest of the spices and spoon it in the empty egg white cups.
- Sprinkle paprika and you are good to go.