What do you do when you have over-ripened bananas at home? Well I either use it for Banana Breads, Milkshakes or Banana Wheat crepes or pancakes. This is a simple recipe and makes for a good Breakfast or a dessert. It’s not excessively sweet so even people who don’t have a sweet tooth equally relish it.
- 1 ½ cups whole wheat flour
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 tbsp chopped jaggery
- 1 pinch of cardamom powder (optional)
- 2 tbsp ghee
- In a bowl, mix the wheat flour, banana, jaggery, cardamom powder with sufficient water to make a medium consistency batter.
- Make sure the jaggery dissolves completely
- Heat a pan and pour one ladle of batter and spread it
- Add 3-4 drops of ghee
- Cook till both sides and golden brown
- Serve hot
Preparation time: 15 minutes