A perfect non-vegetarian menu for summers!
- Boneless chicken thighs – 2 skinless
- New potatoes, small ones cut into thick slices – 5
- Carrots with tops – 4 small
- Mushrooms – 2 cups
- Onion – 1 large
- Garlic – 3 cloves
- Chicken broth – 3/4 cup
- Fresh tarragon – 1 Tbsp
- Salt – 1/2 tsp.
- pepper – 1/4 tsp
- In a wok or skillet, add 2 tbsp of oil and let it smoke over high heat. When the oil is hot, evenly layer the potatoes, carrots and cook uncovered till they are golden brown on both sides. To this, add mushrooms and onions and cook for 5-6 minutes until they are tender. To this, add garlic and cook for another 2 minutes and set aside.
- In the same wok add the remaining oil. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and cook in hot oil until golden brown. To this add broth. Bring it to a boil and then in low heat simmer for sometime. After a couple of minutes stir in the vegetables, tarragon and salt and pepper and cook it for another 5 minutes.
- serve hot.