Chinese Chow mein! This is what the men in our house take interest in when there is a movie going on and no one wants to eat at the table. As a matter of fact, chow mein is what we grew up with – just as thukpa. How to make chow mein? For a no hassle, easy chinese chow mein recipe, simply fry a few eggs, throw in some chicken cubes or shreds (as you prefer it), a couple of smoked sausages ( I might be getting to extreme here, but what the hell), Maggie and its masala, toss it for a while and there you have it – A plate full of an easy chow mein recipe with love from God and an aroma that’s straight from Paradise’ kitchen.
Cook as you may and add in any vegetable of your choice including mushrooms, broccoli, corn and pepper, with this chow mein recipe, you will never ever ever really go wrong.
- Maggie: 2 packages
- Smokes sausages: 2-3, sliced
- Egg: 1
- Vegetables: Mixed, 1 cup, chopped
- Vegetable oil: 2 tbsp
- Soya Sauce: ½ tsp
- Boil the Maggie till its half tender.
- Heat oil in wok and fry the ingredients in the following order: Eggs (fry till scrambled), shredded chicken (till slightly browned), vegetables and sausage (till semi brown)
- Now, add Maggie masala and the par boiled Maggie.
- Toss and mix well. Pour soya sauce and give it another quick stir.
- Serve hot
You remember the midnight stalls that served awesome chinese food? Well, now its your turn to show them how its done home-style!