A succulent and delicious affair for you to delve on! Don’t let this Friday night take you outside. Enjoy super one-dish dinners right at the vicinity of your kitchen. We’ll help you there. And infact, you can store the chicken up to 4 months!
- Boneless chicken breast halves: 4
- Paprika: 2 tbsp
- Coriander powder or ground coriander: 2tbsp
- Black pepper powder: 1tbsp
- Garlic powder: 1tbsp
- Salt: 2 tbsp
- Brown sugar: 1/4th cup
- Oil: 2 tbsp
- Mix all the dry spices with one tbsp of oil and rub it on your chicken. Line a baking tray with wax paper, place your chicken and refrigerate for 15-20 minutes. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees and bake chicken straight out of the refrigerator for 18 to 20 minutes uncovered.
- Enjoy with a dash of lime.