- Fresh broccoli – 2-3 heads
- Red onion – 1
- Spring Onions – 2-3
- Bacon / Chicken pieces cut into strips – 50 gms
- Slivered almonds – 1/4th cup each
- Mayonnaise- ½ cup
- Fine white sugar – 1/4th cup
- White wine vinegar – 2tbsp
- In a wok or a skillet, deep fry bacon or chicken until brown. Cool and crumble. Cut vegetables in bite size pieces and add the crumbled chicken. Spread the almonds on a cookie sheet and bake for 12 – 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool.
- Cut vegetables into bite size pieces and keep.
- In a large bowl combine all of them and refrigerate it for 2-3 hours before serving.