- Lean chicken breast: 500 gms
- Bread crumbs: ½ cup
- Milk: ½ cup
- Eggs: 2
- Garlic: 2 cloves, crushed
- Onion: 1 medium, chopped
- Salt to taste
- Oil: 2 tbsp
- In a blender, combine chicken breasts, crumbs, eggs, milk, salt, garlic salt and blend.
- Heat oil in a shallow pan and drop in the balls when hot. Fry till golden brown.
For the sauce:
- Olive oil; 3tbsp
- Garlic: 2 cloves, finely chopped
- Red chilli flakes: ½ teaspoon
- Onion: 1 medium, finely chopped
- Cumin: 2 teaspoon
- Tomato Puree: 1 tablespoon
- Tomatoes: 5 large
- White wine: A cup
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- In olive oil, fry garlic and onion till tender.
- Add all the other ingredients and let it simmer.
- Once the sauce is ready drop in the meatballs and simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Serve hot over pasta.