Grilled chicken recipe is one of Bipasha’s dear favorite. Afterall a bengali by nature; she cannot stay away from non vegetarian recipes too long now.
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon steak sauce
- 4 skinless, chicken pieces
- Preheat the grill for medium heat.
- In a shallow bowl, mix all the ingredients except chicken.
- Dip chicken in sauce and grill in a lightly oiled grill for about 18-20 minutes.
- Grill until the water runs out from the chicken and be careful in the last 10 minutes for this is when it burns.