- Fresh yoghurt 1 cup
- Fresh Coriander: 1 Cup Finely Chopped
- Ginger Paste: 2 Tbsp
- Garlic Paste: 3 Tbsp
- Garam Masala: 3-4 Tbsp
- Red Chillies: 2
- Peppercorns: 6
- Lime/ Lemon Juice: 3 Tbsp
- Orange Food Coloring: 1/2 Tsp
- Chicken: 1 Kg (Breast Or Thigh) Skinless And Cut Into 2″ Chunks
- Onion Cut Into Very Thin Rings: 1 Large
- Chaat Masala: 1 Tsp
- Lime/ Lemon Wedges To Garnish
- Except yogurt, grind all the marinating ingredients with coriander. In a bowl, pour the marinade and mix with yogurt. To this add the chicken pieces and freeze, overnight.
- After it has marinated over night, thread the chicken pieces into skewers, preheat oven to a medium high and place your skewers.
- Roast open till its brown on both sides.
- Place an oven pan below to collect the drippings.
- Once done, serve with freshly squeezed lime, onion rings and coriander.