A simple and easy preparation that can be had with rice, bread or flat breads.
- Chicken (boneless, cut into small pieces): 250 grams
- Carrots: 1, sliced
- Peas: A handful
- Bell Peppers: 1, cut into long strips
- Maggie chicken cubes (seasoning): 1
- Milk: ½ cup
- 2 cups of water
- Salt & pepper to taste.
- Boil chicken in 2 cups of water till tender.
- Take out the boiled chicken and pour the stock in a pan under high heat. When it starts boiling, add your vegetables except the peas- they take very little time to boil. Broil the broth and the veggies for 10 minutes before adding the peas and the chicken. Add the milk and let it cook for another 10 minute in low heat. Add salt & pepper and serve.
- It’s really darn simple.