Sorry for the break folks! Looks like the hot summers here in Delhi took a toll on my food blogging schedule and kept me away from ‘slurrpy’. Yet that hasn’t stopped me from trying my hand at some simple and easy to make dishes. This simple ‘chicken salad’ is a quick serve dish for which you don’t need to be an expert at cooking, so keep that appetite going and the taste buds longing for more.
- 250 gm chicken (cooked and cut into small chunks or cubes)
- 1 tomato ( cored)
- 1 onion
- 1- 2 baby corn (boiled or raw as preferred)
- 1-2 small capsicums
- 1 small yellow capsicum
- 1 small red capsicum
- 3-4 tbsp of Mayonnaise
- Salt to taste
- Fresh coarsely ground pepper corn
- ½ tsp of oregano (optional)
- In a bowl tip in the chopped onion, cubed tomato, baby corn, all the capsicum pieces and salt.
- Now, for those who prefer the salad slightly cooked can microwave this for about 1 minute.
- Add the mayonnaise to the vegetable mix and toss well. Sprinkle pepper and oregano over the salad and gently toss again.
- Serve chill or as it is with any main course.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes