Grab a few handy tips and health wise hints for the week. Enjoy life! Have a pleasant weekend.
A- Rinse it clean
- If your tea cups are stained, then wet the cup, put around two tablespoons of salt in it and gently rub it clean and rinse. You will find your cup sparkling.
- Pour club soda on the kitchen counter and clean with a soft cloth, rinse with water then wipe dry. Baking soda or club soda will clean and shine stainless steel sinks as well.
- In a container large enough to immerse the silver ware, put a piece of aluminium foil along with hot water and salt. Dip the silver ware into the solution. Rinse and remove. It will shine in a few seconds.
- To remove deodorant stains, rub with an equal quantity of vinegar and water. Now sponge the stains with warm water, adding a little detergent. Rinse with cold water and dry.
B-Treat it right and wise
- For a nagging cough and chest congestion, boil 3 cups of water with 2 fresh tulsi/basil leaves and 4 crushed pepper corns till the water is reduced to half. Strain and drink every morning with a teaspoon of honey.
- For quick relief for minor burns apply mashed banana on the effected part.
- A teaspoon of powdered pomegranate skin taken with water early in the morning will not only purify the blood but also serves as a good de-worming agent.
- If suffering from indigestion add 3-4 crushed flakes of garlic to boiling milk and drink for immediate relief.
- Having a few raw curry leaves daily helps prevent premature greying.
- The juice of carrot and tomato mixed with a little honey is a good health tonic.