This Tequila Lime Buttercream Frosting is truly one of the most fascinating and mesmerizing Valentines Day recipes to make. And don’t sweat it because it is indeed an easy frosting recipe to make. Its Valentine’s! The season of love and painting the town red. The weather may have had its mood swings in the past couple of days, pushing people to ponder about venturing outside. But this plays in favour for all you lovers. Sit back at home, get down to Tequila Lime buttercream, as it is truly one of the easiest tequila recipes.
Tequila Lime Buttercream Frosting
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2 3/4 – 3 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1-2 tablespoons tequila
- pinch of salt
- In a stand mixer, cream butter and sugar and follow with salt, tequila and lime. Beat till creamy and white.
- With a pastry bag, pipe topping on top of cupcakes and sprinkle green sugar crystals (Simply shake sugar crystals with half a drop of green gel food coloring).
Yeah! That’s about it. Happy Valentine’s Day lovebirds!