A good cuppa coffee refreshes you totally. But when you convert coffee into a dessert, as in this Coffee Pudding, it takes the whole thing to a different level altogether. Coffeelicious desserts are a huge hit these days. There are so many experiments happening with using coffee in a dessert. Want to try an easy coffee-based recipe for your family and friends? This Coffee Pudding is exactly the recipe you should start with. If this Coffee Pudding doesn’t melt your heart, nothing will. On our festive cooking, we have this quick and easy coffee-based dessert that’ll satiate your tastebuds, takes only a handful of minutes to make and is a complete crowd-pleaser. Children dig in and young adults like it with some Whiskey. But for us at Slurrpy, we like it warm with some salted caramel sauce! And the best thing is that it is just a four-ingredient recipe.
Time taken: 2.20 h
- Packaged instant vanilla custard: 1 pack
- Coffee powder: 3+1 tbsp
- Sugar: 2 tbsp
- Gelatin: 1 tbsp
- Make custard according to the instruction on the package. When warm, add the gelatin.
- Add coffee powder and sugar and cook for about 2 min.
- Put in mould and cool. Chill for about 4-5 h.
- Garnish with whipped cream, coffee sauce, caramel sauce or dusting of coffee powder. Enjoy!