What better way to entertain those dark chocolate loving taste buds than the good ol’ favorite!
- Unflavored gelatin: 1 envelope
- Cold water: 1/4 cup
- Boiling water: 1/3 cup
- Sugar: 1 cup
- Cocoa: 2/3 cup
- Cold whipping cream: 2 cups (1 pt.)
- Vanilla extract: 2 teaspoons
- Dissolve gelatin in cold water and let stand for 2 minutes.
- Remove & add boiling water, to dissolve the softened gelatin and stir it clear.
- In a bowl, combine sugar and cocoa. Add whipping cream and vanilla and beat on medium until stiff.
- Spoon the dessert into mousse bowls and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Serve cold.