Ready for a chocolate filled morning? Say hello to the delicious recipe that we are about to share with you, a sure shot to turn your morning blues away.
– 2 cups of flour
– 2 tablespoons of sugar
– 1 tablespoon of cocoa
– 1 tablespoon of baking powder
– 1 tablespoon of vanilla
– 1 teaspoon of salt
– 2 eggs, separated
– 1 1/2 cup milk
– 6 tablespoons of melted butter
– 1 cup of heavy cream
How to make Chocolate Waffles :
– Sift together flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder and salt into large bowl and set aside.
– In medium bowl, beat egg yolks until light.
– Add milk, melted butter and vanilla and beat until well mixed. Add to flour mixture, beating only until moistened.
– In small bowl, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form. Fold into batter.
– Do the same with cream and fold it to the batter.
– Preheat the waffle iron and pour the batter .
Prep Time:15 Minutes
Cook Time:5 Minutes
Total Time:20 Minutes