Just the right smoothie all set to quench your thirst, and it is quite filling too. Serve with toast and jam for breakfast. In the recipe below, I have mentioned ‘sugar’ as optional because there was no need for it in the smoothie. The sweetness of the watermelon and mango was just right, so for those who prefer it sweeter, feel free to add the sugar. This drink is healthy and nutritious too, had as a part of your breakfast this energises and recharges the body.
- 1 Mango
- ½ Watermelon
- 1 tsp Sugar (optional)
- A little of kala namak/black salt
- 2-3 leaves mint
- De-skin and de-seed the mango. Cut into chunks and tip into blender.
- De-skin and de-seed the watermelon. Cut into chunks and tip into blender.
- Blend once and then add the sugar and kala namak, whisk once.
- Stir with flat spatula (spoon) and add the mint leaves for the last whip.
- Serve in a glass with ice cubes or refrigerate till chill.
Preparation Time: 15-20 minutes