Summer is here and we all can feel the sun burning down our necks everyday. It’s time you give a break to the usual summer drinks and try something different. The Roohafza cooler is a simple drink to prepare and can be great to calm down your nerves. Go ahead and give it a try!
Ingredients for Roohafza Cooler:
- Roohafza syrup
- 50 gms coriander
- 50 gms mint leaves
- 50 gms tulsi leaves
- Pinch of salt
- One bowl Ice (crushed)
How to make Roohafza Cooler :
- Crush the ice in a mixer/grinder and keep aside.
- In a bowl take the coriander leaves, Mint and tulsi leaves and crush them gently with the hand until they form a semi paste
- Add the crushed leaves in the crushed ice and mix
- Pour the ice and leave mixture in a glass.
- Pour Roohafza syrup in the glass
- Decorate it with pieces of strawberries or cherries to give it a finished look.
Prep Time:PT 15 Minutes
Total Time:PT 15 minutes