Valentine’s Day and Champagne go hand in hand. However, alcohol may not be for everybody. Here is a delightful mocktail that is perfect for this chilly weather. The richness of the whipped cream and the refreshing taste of the cranberries and lemon will accompany any meal with ease. Try out the perfect drink to celebrate love this February.
- ¼ cup of water
- ¼ cup of sugar
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- A few sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 1 cup of sweetened whipped cream
How to make :
- Bring water to a light simmer and then add sugar. Mix well.
- To the sugar mixture add the rosemary sprig and lemon juice. Let it simmer for a minute and take it off the heat.
- Refrigerate the mixture and combine with the cranberry juice.
- Take a tall glass , pour the cranberry mixture and top it up with the whipped cream.
Prep Time:10 Minutes
Total Time:10 Minutes