Packet foods are bad? Says who! Here’s to you one great recipe that comes straight out of the packet. Well, you can also say the homemade packet. A simple recipe with a great mix of flavors, vegetarians can exclude chicken broth and shrimps and replace it with soya and vegetable stock.
- Shrimp: 250 gms, deveined
- Tomato: 1 large, thinly sliced
- Green onion: ¼ cup, sliced
- Bay leaf: 2
- Cannelini beans
- Basil, black pepper & salt to taste
- Olive oil: 1tbsp
- Lemon juice: 1tbsp
- Parmesan cheese: ½ cup shredded.
- Preheat oven to 350 degree. Fold four sheets of foil in half. On the centre divide beans, tomatoes, onions and shrimp. Drizzle lemon juice, broth and olive oil and sprinkle seasoning.
- With room for steam to build, fold the narrow ends of the foil together and bake on a baking sheet for 20 minutes.
- Serve with toasted bread and top with parmesan and basil.