Who doesn’t like a bite from a warm cinnamon cake with coffee, as the air outside gets crisper! We sure do. Here’s a traditional cinnamon cake recipe that I learnt it from Mum. without much ado, here’s the recipe.
- Plain Flour: About a cup
- baking powder: 1 teaspoon
- Butter: about 1/3 of a cup
- Sugar: 1/3 of a cup
- Eggs: 2
- Vanilla extract: 1 teaspoon
- Ground cinnamon: 1 1/2 teaspoon
- Water: About 1/5 th of a cup
- Sift flour and baking powder in one bowl. In another bowl, mix butter and sugar until fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla.
- To the wet ingredients, gradually fold in the dry one and mix it well, with folding in maximum air.
- When its ready, mix in the cold water and give it a stir.
- preheat your oven to 300, and bake at 200 for around 15-20 minutes or until the stick comes out clean.
- Enjoy with a latte!